Attend the European Mentoring Summit 2020! Tickets are now on sale. You can find a description of what to expect below, from the European Mentoring Summit website:
What is the European Mentoring Summit?
The European Mentoring Summit is a biannual event that aims to connect people and projects from Europe and abroad who work in the mentoring sector to establish connections and share research and practice experiences. The 2020 European Mentoring Summit is the third edition after the summits in Berlin (2018) and Leeuwarden (2016). The event brings together professionals, practitioners, researchers, mentors, government, corporate partners and civic leaders representing the mentoring movement. The summit is, therefore, a great opportunity to strengthen your network, get to know the diversity of the mentoring scene and to gain and pass on new insights from research and action.
What can you expect from the 2020 Summit in Barcelona?
World-renowned speakers, workshops with creative experts, different sessions to exchange knowledge and tools, a philanthropic track to connect potential sponsors and mentoring organizations, a special networking dinner as well as a cultural and social program. The Summit will focus on these four main topics:
• Research-practice partnerships: shared experiences;
• Mentoring and socio-cultural diversity;
• Mentoring and gender;
• Methodologies and ethics on mentoring.
The 2020 Summit will build a strong platform of networking activities to enhance opportunities and strengthen the relations between scholars and practitioners as well as between private and mentoring organisations.
Keynote speakers confirmed
• Professor Patrick Dolan holds the prestigious UNESCO Chair in Children, Youth and Civic Engagement, the first to be awarded in the Republic of Ireland.
• Beatriz Hernandez de Fuhr is an information specialist working with KVINFO, The Danish Centre for Information on Gender, Equality and Diversity.
• Dimitrios Papadimoulis is a Greek politician. Currently the Vice-President of the European Parliament, he is Chair of the High-level Group on Gender Equality and Diversity.
• Dr Bernadette Sánchez conducts research on mentoring relationships and positive youth development among urban, low-income adolescents of colour.
Click here to access the full website.
Click here for a direct link to purchase tickets.