· Graduate degree in social science required; PhD preferred
· Intermediate Statistical Analysis Software skills (SPSS preferred, SAS/STATA considered)
· 5+ years of research experience that involves a broad range of research and evaluation functions with emphasis on quantitative evaluation and analysis required. Experience managing research projects from conception to completion required. Management experience required. Successful grant writing experience for research and evaluations projects preferred.
· Job posting & application: http://www.bbbs.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=9iILI3NGKhK6F&b=7903475&ct=13597011
Associate Director of Research & Evaluation:
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the social sciences, statistics, epidemiology, public health, or related fields. Technical skill and education in research methods required. Graduate degree strongly preferred.
· Technical expertise in SPSS, NVivo, Atlas.ti, or other statistical data package
· Minimum of 2 years research experience required, preferably in an evaluation capacity utilizing data to inform program development and communicate outcomes. Strong verbal and written communication skills required, as well as experience communicating evaluation findings or research evidence to a lay audience. Experience collecting and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data required. Strong data management skills critical.
· Job posting & application: http://www.bbbs.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=9iILI3NGKhK6F&b=7903475&ct=13585469