COVID-19 resources from the Chronicle
Keeping pace with the coronavirus has proved to be a difficult task, and one that we’ve covered in a mentoring context repeatedly. In order to help in whatever way possible, we hope that this collection of resources that we’ve posted along with others make a difference in your life. If you’d like to suggest a resource, please let us know through social media on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Basic information to help understand best practices and the current status of the outbreak.
- Centers for Disease Control website
- Harvard Medical School Resource Center
- Johns Hopkins University visualization of coronavirus spread
Mental Health, Mentoring, and Practical tips:
Resources to bolster mental health in this difficult time.
- Coping with Fear and Sadness During a Pandemic: Hofstra University Clinical Psychology Resource Guide
- MENTOR’s COVID-19 Resources
- How to Maintain Community During COVID-19
- 7 things ease the switch to remote-only workplaces
Many outlets have been providing free coverage on the coronavirus crisis. Several are listed below.
Resources for Families/Kids:
Resources to help families make the most of the virus.