by Jean Rhodes
Thanks for helping to make 2018 another banner year for Chronicle of Evidence-Based Mentoring! In case you missed them, here are five of the most frequently viewed posts of 2018.
- The most viewed post this year was about mentoring youth in a divided nation.
- Readers also seemed to like a piece, “Shoulda coulda woulda” about mentors and paraprofessionals.
- In 2018, we spoke with many established and emerging leaders in the field and the resulting “Profiles in mentoring,” are always popular.
- A post by Prof. Sam McQuillin about the importance of mentor training was popular. More recently, we summarized an important new article by Sam and UVA Prof. Mike Lyons on finding the “sweet spot” in mentoring relationships.
- Finally, a summary of MENTOR’s impressive new survey of formal and informal mentors drew a lot of views.
Thank you again for your interest in the Chronicle—and best wishes for a happy and healthy 2019.