Written by Robin Cox
Placing the family at the heart of the holistic learning journey.
- creating the most effective conditions for learning and the support of teachers, students and their families;
- building authentic, effective and meaningful relationships;
- building caring communities.
Background: The mid-term election has come and gone, or, has it? Despite the fact it is nearly ten days since voters went to the polls across the country on November 6, in a number of races , … Read the rest
Topics of Interest
- MENTOR: The National Mentoring PartnershipNovember 12, 2014 - MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership (MENTOR) is the unifying champion for expanding quality youth mentoring relationships in the United States. For nearly 25 years, MENTOR has served the mentoring field by providing a public voice, developing and delivering resources to mentoring programs nationwide and promoting quality for mentoring through standards, cutting-edge research and state of the art tools.
- Academic Web PagesAugust 6, 2012 - Academic Web Pages is the leading provider of customized websites for researchers, centers, nonprofits, and universities. AWP designed and has contributed generously to the creation of the Chronicle of Evidence-Based Mentoring.